Monday, April 25, 2011

Why does the devil call our people African?

Peace,

So...I awoke this morning in the same state I fell to rest last night...anxious, upset, torn, heartbroken and angry.  As I write this, I know there was no planning behind what I want to say, what I'm going to say.  This is just me, raw and exposed.  All emotions included.  I'm not ashamed of my emotions, nor do I fear them.  I embrace and celebrate them and know that they are what makes me who and what I am.  And NO ONE knows me, better than me.

All I could think of today was Why does the devil call our people African?  And we're all familiar with the degree, the answer is already there.  The last line though is what I focus on...He wants to make us think that we are all different.  Let me repeat that, He wants to make us think that we are all different.  But...WHY?  It's obvious right, old strategy, divide and conquer.  Yet, who made the devil?  An Original man.  And he discovered certain sciences yet he did not create them.  There is nothing new under the sun, so disatisfaction is not new either...right?  And he was not the father of science but simply a scientist. 

So, that leads me to where I'm really taking this...why the fuck are we as righteous, civilized people calling our own people Africans?  Or Indians?  Or whatever?  Why are we playing into Yacub's world manifest instead of Allah's world manifest?  Recently, I felt the heat of a thousand suns as I watched people who called themselves my family attempt to seperate me and scrutinize me because of ONE reason...the shade of my skin.  Wow!  That's how we get down?  Forget the fact that I resurrected the seed ciphers in this cipher, forget that I have fed and loved and mothered and nurtured.  Forget that I've done all this out of love for my nation.  Fuck all that right?  Because some devilish ass people still wanna call our people by any name that causes division.  And for what?  The Earth spins at 1037 1/3 miles per hour and DOES NOT STOP, I will not be removed from my square and truth can NEVER be concealed, so what exactly was this going to accomplish?  Nothing.

I have learned that people put into positions of power who are neither qualified nor righteous will do what Yacub intended for them to do, cause trouble amongst the righteous.  By any means necessary they will attempt to cage the freedom of those who refuse to buy into their system of devilishment OR for those they are jealous of or simply do not like.  But mostly for those that know the truth.  In the name of Righteousness... That's not righteousness.  That's someone who wants fame and glory for doing absolutely nothing.  I mean, they wouldn't even go get their own people if they knew they were lost so of course they promote division.  Is it because they are blind, deaf and dumb?  Nah...I really don't think so.  I think their vision is crystal clear, I just think they belong to a double digit percentage.

At any rate, despite all that, I am who I say I am.  Always have been.  And there's no one who can take my SELF from me.  If you want to know about me, ask me.  You wonder why I'm so light, ask me.  I don't fear questions, I'll gladly build with you because I'm proud of who I am.  And I have nothing to gain from lying, I deal in righteousness because I am a mother, I want the best for my babies and the best is for me to set an example of positivity and of truth.  Don't ask about me because you're still dealing in that self hate, color struck nonsense.  Leave that for the dead world.  We are not savages in pursuit of happiness so don't attempt to take anyone's happiness to ensure your own.  Learn to love yourself. 

1 comment:

  1. So very powerful Earth ! Peace 7

    ReplyDelete